Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Progress Report

Today was a long, slow day at work.  I did, however, have a chance to work on some sketches for my necklace.  Here are some very rough sketches of said necklace:



Below is a sketch from over the summer, but it is something I would like to revisit.  I have been developing grape inspired pins and stayed true to the brown stem and green or purple grape color scheme.  Ever since my last review board in May, I had been talking about using atypical colors in my pieces and yet have steered away from it.  I finally bit the bullet and cut my pre-felt to create a ruffled collar scarf.  It's now or never baby and it's time to make some blue and white grapes ! ... Well maybe not those colors but certainly something other than purple and green.


Closures, closures, closures.  Thinking a lot about closures.




No comments:

Post a Comment